Thursday, July 14, 2005

MTT Tourney at Pokerroom

So I'm fairly new to the whole internet poker world (despite my illustrious blogspot domain name). I've been playing mainly at pokerroom.com because I'm on a Mac.

This morning I entered their $1+0 MTT with $500 added to the prize pool. Seems to be a fun tourney for cheap.

I couldn't catch a flipping card all morning. Doubled up twice with A-4o when I was all-in with less than 600 in chips. I was short stacked all morning and didn't catch any flops that I saw. I think I drug 4 pots the whole morning, but never made my stack above the starting chip count of 1500.

Finished 119/582. Not bad for not catching cards, but that's only because I was playing premium hands b/c of my short stack.

I think I've played in 12-15 of these $1+0 tourneys, finishing in the money once.

I'll keep playing, hoping for a final table at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home