Friday, July 15, 2005

Pokerroom Bonus

So I finally cleared my raked hand requirement at pokerrom yesterday. Got the $40 deposited into my account last night.

I played at least 400 hands that were raked more than $.50, which likely equates to somewhere around 8-900 total hands played where the rake was greater than $.50. If that's the case, then Pokerroom made a KILLING on me. That's roughly $400 just from the tables I was playing --- and I only got 10% of that in a bonus. Argh.

I was tilting yesterday as my small $30 buyin at a .25 PL ring rose to $60, and then down to $0. I was not happy. I lost a set to a straight-oneouter on the river. Lost a number of other big hands on the river. Frustrating. Overall, my $100 deposit at pokerroom has turned into $223. I'm pleased thus far. That PLUS the 9,000 PSO Points that I'm hoping to use to buy a set of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home