Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Looking for more Desert Sands chips -- Nevada Jacks ceramics

I got 1100 chips through Poker Source Online , but somehow managed to screw up my demons and have left myself a cash game set enough for 10 people and a tourney set for 12-15 people. I need more for the tourney set.

Unfortunately, most who participated on the PSO promos got the Nevada Jacks skulls chips, and I don't need/want that style.

Anyway, if you've got extra DS chips and want to sell/trade, let me know.

Peace.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I won a set of 300 Desert Sands chips but I opted to make it a cash game set with low denoms. I have 25c, $1 and $5 chips. Don't know if that's of any interest but I'd be willing to sell.

chipper5711 @ comcast.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home