Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Full Tilt

So I started the Full Tilt promo today through Poker Source Online in order to rack up some more PSO points. Plus I wanted to see the "pros" play ;)

The first 200 hands or so kicked my ass. I hopped on the $50/NL tables, and opend 3 of them. Right off the bat I'm thrown QQ . Blind is raised to $2.50, I call. Flop comes 7-10-10. I fire a $3 into the pot, 2 callers. Turn brings a 10. I bet $3 again, one caller, one folds. River is a rag. I check, player bets $12 putting me allin. He flips up 10-6 for Quads.

So I'm down one buy-in. No biggie.

Other table. I get QQ on the button. folds to MP who raises the blinds to $3. I raise to $6 and MP calls. Flop is a 349. He bets $10, I reraise all-in. He flips up KK. Turn or River are of no help to me.

This place doesn't have many fish, at least not while I'm at the tables (hmmmm, I wonder if that means Im the fishey :)).

I'm halfway to my 200 necessary points for the promo, doubtful I'll stick around after the PSO promo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home