Friday, November 04, 2005

Ultimate Bet

So I finally bucked up and started playing at UB. It's one of the two rooms I've not yet done that PSO offers. I've got the day off, so I played a little this morning while the kids were napping (3 year old, 1 year old), and got my ass handed to me.

I think it's the "new room" effect where you have to get used to the graphics, players, and etc. Anyway, quickly lost 1/3 of my bankroll.

This place reminds me of Full Tilt with the quality of players. Need to regroup, and get back on the winning side...

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I know the feeling about new rooms. Thats what happened to me on Titan when I was doing the PSO promo. I ended up losing most of my bankroll there before finishing the required number of hands.

Tonight, I start my bonus whoring on Absolute. When I'm done there, I'll head over to UB and set up camp there. We must bring justice to those tables!!!!

GL on UB - hope those fishies dump you back some cash soon.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger jedihog said...

FWIW, before the "effing tilt" post above, I'd worked my way back up to even at the UB tables. Now thanks to QJo-four-flush-river-man, I'm down $50 again.

Argh.

Good luck at Absolute Chipper, that's one of my favorite places to play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home