Tuesday, August 09, 2005

6h4h

In the process of clearing my Absolute promo with PSO. Playing on the .50NL tables, shorthanded (6). Dude to my right is raising with crap, and always raises on the button. We've hit about 10 orbits, I'm up $10 or so on the session. I'm in the SB and get dealt KK. Sweet, I can get some chips out of this guy.

SB bets $1.50, Button raises to $3.50, I reraise to $6.50. SB goes All-in. Button goes into the tank and calls SB's all in. I of course call.

SB flips up AJo, Button flips up 64h.

Flop comes 10Q6
Turn is a Q
River is a 6 for the 2 out effing full house.

Who the hell calls an all-in ($75) with a freaking 64 sooted?

I left that table, and the other table I was sitting at.

I guess the only mistake I made was not shoving when I re-raised. Though the chap would have still called with his 64 suited.

Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home