Saturday, November 05, 2005

Effing Tilt

10 Man $.50/NL table at wonderful UB.

I'm not catching jack-shit all night, but am still at break even.

Tilt Hand 1.

KK in middle position. bet is $2.50 to me, I reraise to $5. Get two players, one goes over the top of me for $1.40 more and is all in, I call.

Flop:
AKA
Turn
A
River
10

Player 1 turns up Ax for quads
Player 2 turns up 56s

.... I'm not too pissed after this, because it wasn't that much money... I'm only down $10 or so on the hand. Move on.

3 hands later, I get A9s on the button. Raise to $2 preflop, get two callers.

Flop is 9d 6d 9h

I check, Player 1 bets $2, I reraise to $5, player 2 folds, player 1 calls.

Turn 5d

Player 1 bets $8, I reraise allin to $30+. He thinks, and calls.

River
10d

Dude flips up a freaking Qd Jh for the rivered four-flush.

I'm so effing pissed. Good grief, jack-ass play like this is what sends me to bed on a fun night of poker.

Rant over, I'm done for the night....I'd lose my whole bankroll if I log back in.

Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home