Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Nice oops

So I'm in a MTT at Absolute, and The following happens.

I'm in the BB, get 4s 6d dealt to me. I click on the "check/call" button instead of the "check/fold" button. I turn around to my laptop to answer some emails, and when I look back at the screen behind me, I see that I was put all-in by someone else. That someone had AKo, he was called by J6c (who was the person that put me all in).

Flop comes 10d, 9d, 7s
Turn 4d
River Kc

I end up doubling up with a pair of 4's, while the AK fellow doubled up (800 in chips) with his pair of K's.

Fellow with the J6 was busted out of the tourney.

I'm sure he was cussing me as he left the table.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Dave said...

This type of thing is common and has happened to me as well. It happened while I was multi-tabling at Poker Stars. I was clicking on the window to bring it to the forefront and accidentally hit Call instead of fold.

In my case however, I ended up busting out. Not fun.

Chipper's Poker World Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home