Tuesday, November 08, 2005

$10 NL Challenge

One thing I LOVE about certain sites is that if you don't log in for "x" amount of days, they seed your account with some bonus cash, that allows you to play.

I got $10 from Titan today, and decided to hop online and try to see how much I could win.

I had to start at the $.20/NL tables b/c I didn't have enough to sit at my normal $.50/NL table. I promptly raised that $10 into $23 at the $.20 tables, then moved up to the $.50 tables and hit a set of fours to jump up to $37. So in about an hour, I went from $0 at Titan to $37. I'm now going to take that $37 and try something new with it.

Normally I'll stick to my low buy-in No Limit games...mainly the $50 max buy-in. But since this is free cash, I'm gonig to see how long I can make it last, and how many more levels I can progress up with it.

Here's the gig. When I get enough for the 75% of the next limit's buy-in, I'll go to that level. If I drop below the minimum buyin for that level, I'll drop down to the next level.


So I started at $.10/.20 with $10
I'm now at $.25/.50 with $37
Next level is $.50/$1 which has a max buy-in of $100. So when I get to $75, I'll move up to this level.
The Next level will be $1/2 with a max buyin of $200. So when I get to $150, I'll move up.

I have no idea how far I can make $10 go, but I'd expect to get up to the $.50/1 at least, and maybe to the $1/2.

Anyone want to join me in this challenge? How many levels can you turn $10 into?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home